|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Model Number:||L 200 mm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Pieces|
|Price:||price is negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||All of our products are carefully packed. We will chose suitable packaging box for the products: foam box, carton, wooden case to protect the products from shipping damages|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Name:||Zig Zag Cutting Blade Bags Food Cutting Blade Fabric Cut Off Blade||Applicable Industries:||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms|
|Optional Material:||Materials Required||Application:||Packing Machines|
|Coating:||Non, Or As Required||Hardness:||62-65 HRC|
zig zag rotary cutter,
zig zag paper cutter
Zig Zag Cutting Blade Bags Food Cutting
Blade Fabric Cut off Blade
· Cutting Solutions
· We can offer solutions for your cutting requirements.
· Longer cutting life can reduce the costs of replacements
· Sharper cutting can make the cutting edge very smooth without any burs
· OEM&ODM for your special requirements
· Packaging Bag Former and Seal Solutions
· Free from tracking or vertical seal problems
· Solutions available for all types of manufacturing makes and models
· Choice of gas flushing options
· Reduced weight and cost compared to OEM alternatives
· Custom designed to suit all applications
· All hand and seal formations available
· Cost effective all-round solution
· Laser Engraving
We can engrave onto the products:
· Serial numbers
· Brand Names
· 2D Data Matrix Codes & UID Codes
· Fast delivery speed for your urgent need of the products. Only 3 to 5 days delivery for
urgent products. Ordinary lead time is within 20 days.
· Self-own the heat treatment furnaces plant.
Can do heat treatment as your special requirements.
· Material Testing Spectrometer
· We have the material testing spectrometer to check the raw materials, or clients’
· By checking the raw materials, we guarantee all of our materials are with reliable
quality. By checking clients’ samples, we will know to choose what kind of materials to
improve the cutting efficiency.
|Processing for the knives and blades|
|1. Selecting Material||Choose the suitable materials for the products' processings.
Materials we have: 9CrSi, Cr12mov, W6Mo5Cr4V2, LD, H13, 9Mo2V, 60Si2Mo, 15GCr12,Cr12, 42CrMo,55SiCr,DC53,3Cr13,SK5, HSK-51, SKD-11, M2, D2,ASP30, ASP60, PM79, EM2
|2.Forging||Increasing the density of the material and the hardness of the
|3.Annealing||The material hardness can be rapidly reduced to facilitate fine
|4. Finishing machining||Process the raw material into the suitable shapes.|
|5. Quenching||Increase the hardness of the molded products.|
|6. Heat preservation||In order to increase the abrasion resistance of the product, it must be
insulated for a long time.
|7. First grinding||Grinding product accuracy, glossiness, parallelism, etc.|
|8.Accurate grinding||Super grinding to increase the precision and the parallel of
|9.Hardening and tempering||Hardening and tempering the parallel of products for
|10.Quality check||Refusing the unqualified products into the market|
|11.Packaging||Choose suitable packaging for the products.|